Kit contains 50 lids with 200 micron filters, 50 liners, and 20 sealing plugs. Graduated measurement to 20.3 oz/600 mL (with mix ratio film insert). Maximum capacity of 25 oz/750 mL when filled to within 1/8 inch of rim. For use with part number 16001.
PPS™ is a complete painting system from 3M™ which produces cleaner jobs, saves on solvent usage and gun cleaning time and can improve operator efficiency by as much as 15%. Specifically designed adapters allow painters to use the PPS™ system with virtually any spray gun. PPS™ replaces traditional mixing cups and filters and drastically reduces the amount of solvent required for gun cleaning. The liner, lid and built-in filter are all disposable, leaving only the adapter and spray gun to be cleaned. It is possible to clean your paint gun with as little as 3 ounces of solvent. With these disposable parts, shops can see a 70% savings in cleaning solvent use — meaning less operator exposure to solvents and reduction in VOCs. Since PPS™ uses the same cup for mixing and spraying, there less risk of outside contamination, less time spend mixing and cleaning.
- An innovative system that increases quality, reduces solvent usages and increases paint shop productivity
- With PPS™ your spray gun functions at any angle Many painters mix more paint than they need to reduce the chance of starving the gun. PPS™ allows painters to spray at any angle without starving the paint gun.
- 200u filters, ideal for solvent based paints
- Reduce cycle times with fast and easy clean up using 3M™ PPS™; often more than 50% time savings. Mix, filter and spray out of a Disposable lid (with pre-welded filter) and Liner.
- Efficient use of Materials (less wasted paint, use what you mix)
- Ability to spray at all angles, 90 degree to the work surface; even upside down if needed. This provides consistent material transfer which helps reduce overspray. Less Overpray means lower material consumption.
- Consistent Material transfer, increase the probability of colour Match, improve quality.
- Easier to use