Our 3M™ Green Corps™ Flexible Grinding Wheel offers enhanced flexibility and a contoured fit, helping operators achieve a smoother finish on a variety of metals.
Our 3M™ Green Corps™ Flexible Grinding Wheel features 3.2 mm thick resin-bonded wheels that are great for grinding and stock removal. We engineered the 3M™ Green Corps™ Flexible Grinding Wheel to produce less vibration than other conventional grinding wheels, thereby improving overall operator experience.Our Flexible Grinding Wheel contains 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain, which offers exceptional durability and improved cutting efficiencies. The unique “stay sharp” crystalline structure of the ceramic grain continually generates fresh cutting edges on the surface of the workpiece, ensuring an exceptionally fast and sustained cut. The fast and uniform cutting action helps to increase productivity and throughput. Additionally, the grain can withstand medium to high pressure production environments, contributing to the abrasive’s long service life. These wheels should not be used on tools without guards.
- 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain cuts fast, helping to increase productivity and throughput
- Smooth running wheels produce less vibration than conventional grinding wheels
- Stands up to medium to high pressure production environments, contributing to longer service life
- May be used on a wide variety of metals
- Great for use with Right Angle Grinders
- 100x3x16mm/ 36 GRIT